Saturday, October 4, 2008

Do You Know The Importance Of A Sky Pager?

Hi fiends.

Remember me?

Tour has been taxing to say the least. I've only been out since August but it feels like i never left the road in June. I won't be "home" until December and that seems light years away.

I need a vacation.

I'm not tour managing Rocket anymore which I was uneasy about at first but it is giving me more free time to take everything in and relax. I have a lot of ideas brewing on the back burner that might be coming to fruition in the next few months now that I don't have to worry about babysitting my best friends for little to no pay. I'm making the best of what started out as a sticky situation. It's not like I'm taking a pay cut or anything. If you come to a show, make sure you come kick it with me at the merch table. Bring me Gushers, Limeade, Dr Pepper, and other treats.

I have meet some truly incredible people and I could name them all off but it would just make me miss everybody more. I might do a photo update if i can figure out how to get my iphone pics on my computer without emailing them all. Halvo wants me to make a tumblr account so that is another option.


This is Kerri. She kind of sucks and always smells and made me write about her on this. She tries to sell merch for A Cursive Memory but is sooooo bad at it. Ehh, at least she has a sweet Integrity tattoo?

Do you know what I love the most?
BAM


ps. I miss Albert and Rickstaaa the most.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

does that mean i will never see you again?
because that would make me really sad
and i will have to cry for awhile
because you are the high light of me going to rocket shows

~Sara from long island lol

Anonymous said...

there is no way that broad's tattoo has anything to do with the band

Mary Elizabeth said...

who are you touring with now, crazy man?

rickstaaa said...

bam
i just want you too quit
i actually want you all to quit the music scene for a few months
live on my futon
and hang out with me everyday
im bored of this place already.
we need serious hangin time
love u