Monday, January 26, 2009

Flaming Lamorghini

My best friend Mark turned 21 last Sunday.  Here he is, about to take on a Flaming Lamborghini at Chauo Chow in Chinatown yesterday...

He didn't know what hit him.

I drew this for him.  Wasters Till Death.


Chinatown was rad! There were firecrackers going off in the streets for the Chinese New Year that took place today.  The parking lot attendant looked and bobbed her head exactly like Harry Caray, the voice of Wrigley Field.



On MLK day, Molly took me to the Bruins game. It was the first I had been to in a while. We lost but the game was intense and our seats were amazing.  She spoils me.  It made me really miss being a goalie.  I haven't played since my last varsity game when I graduated in 2006.  What a view...

This is Tim Moores.  He owns and operates Ultimate.  I have been spending a lot of time with this kid and we have some big ideas for the future.  Each piece of work he does is built from so many different elements and the utmost attention to detail.  I could stare at his art for hours.


Power to the peaceful!!!
BAM

1 comment:

C.Earhart said...

Whats up with the Doom On his Vest!? That boy wishes, haha!