Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i need a suga momma

so i mentioned a Morrissey shirt i wanted on my birthday that i saw on Tony from the Hundreds' photo blog... well it turns out that it is a Hundreds tee, but a piece from the Rosewood Collection... as in you have to go to their Rosewood location to get it. who in Cali wants to get me one? i have paypal!

here is a much better picture...


i saw these on High Snobiety today and my jaw dropped. i've been "out" of the sneaker collecting game for a bit, but these are a completely different story. I NEED.


Junya Watanabe
is by far my favorite designer of today. if i had the money, i'd be decked out in nothing but Comme Des Garçons. word on the streets is that Comme Des Garçons is going to be co-designing the H&M mens fall line. perfect for all of us has-beens and never-was's who are currently ballin' on a budget.

here are my favorites from Watanabe's upcoming Fall '08 line








i'm extremely influenced by fashion. a lot of my ideas and designs are what Watanabe is putting into fruition now. i'd love to meet him and gain some insight.

i should really start drawing and sewing more.

listen to Bad Rabbits,
bam

No comments: