Wednesday, July 30, 2008

things have changed for me...

...and that's ok!

Panic At The Disco
have proven themselves to me with this CD...

I have a new respect for this band, not to mention their current live show is phenomenal!


Feels Like July is home and I'm pumped because I missed them dearly. I'm looking forward to tour stories from the boys later on tonight. Their CD is climbing the Smartpunk.com charts and breached the Top 100! The best part is, it's only a pre-sale!
Photobucket


John Mayer
has a blog on a Japanese streetwear site called Honeyee.com. It is probably my favorite blog of all time, and the reason I have a little fan boy crush on him. He is the man, see for yourself. http://blog.honeyee.com/john

That very blog is where I found these little gems we like to call Buseyisms...



You now have the ability to be happy,
bam

No comments: